Monday, March 23, 2009

Emily

I called Becky tonight because I finally decided on my goal. I wanted to do something everyday (or at least Monday through Friday), but I knew I wasn't ready to go back to the gym everyday right now. I will work up to that. What I really want to do right now is reestablish my old routine--some things I stopped doing when I was going to the gym regularly. I am going to do yoga/meditation every morning. It helps me a lot mentally/emotionally, but it also helps me with my energy level and my joints. I have noticed lately that my joints have been bothering me a lot more and my hands and feet have been falling asleep when they shouldn't. All of that was doing a lot better when I was doing yoga regularly. I am also going to add a little longer meditation segment to the end of my yoga routine to make it a two in one.

The other part of this goal is just to move more. I am going to walk everyday. Part of this is about just establishing a habit that I have absolutely no excuse not to do. The other part is just the health benefits of walking. It is easier on my knees too. I'll reevaluate running later.

I am impressed with all the comments you guys have made so far on this and in the email. Keep up the good work!

2 comments:

  1. Testing to see if this works----KA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow---even though I didn't add myself as an author I was able to post off of em's link. Going to bed now though---will try to do a better post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete