Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Cristen
I'm very impressed with everyone. Kristiann, walking 4 miles regularly--wow! FYI, I record and have occasionally done the yoga and other exercises on the Total Body Workout on BYUTV. It airs at 5 am and 10 am every day, and they rotate between yoga, step aerobics, other stuff. I think yoga would be really good for me too because I am so stiff. I counted shoveling the driveway for half an hour yesterday. It was a good heavy, wet snow and I thought, hey, kill two birds with two stones! My bar is set really low right now. I know to really do anything consistent, I need to get up before the kids, so that is still what I'm shooting for, but until I can do that, I'm trying to fit little things in here and there during the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think you are doing great! Don't be too impressed. I've only done the walking with my friend two times----but at least that is a start. I haven't done even one thing in the last two days though! Thanks for the tip about the total body workout. I'll check it out. Kristiann
ReplyDeleteShoveling snow counts as double! That's hard work and you have a big driveway!
ReplyDelete