Monday, April 27, 2009

Cristen

So, how is everyone doing?? I went for several days doing about nothing, especially when the kids were sick over Easter (hope you all had a happy holiday), but last week was much better--I've been trying to walk to the school when I need to go (like to pick up Josh from baseball, etc) so it's at least something. Then there was Thursday -- I think I had more physical activity in one day than in the last year! Josh woke up early needing help with something, so instead of going back to bed for 30 min, I thought, "I'm going for a walk!" Actually ran half the time and was pretty proud of myself :) Then Luke and Brooke and I walked up to the school to watch the chorus program, cleaned house and mowed the lawn in shifts through the day (with help from Joseph, Luke, and Samuel) even carrying Brooke for part of it! Of course since I could barely move, or at least didn't want to, I did little other than read my book and take the kids to the dentist the next day :)

Congrats to Emily and Jon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment